Wednesday, September 26, 2007

a little better

thank goodness i'm feeling much better now. i was stuck with flu the whole of last weekend (sigh!) and was on medical leave on monday. yesterday, i was on half day because towards the afternoon, i felt worst and my nose was painful due the the blocked nose. when i went home yesterday, i rested a lot and i think that helped with the flu.

i'm back at work now and am trying to be very gungho about everything. i'm also beginning to surf online for baby items for budget purposes. baby items in malaysia is not cheap... a baby cot could cost up to RM 600 (equivalent to USD 170). of course all of these depends on the materials and brands.

my hubby just bought me maternity clothes (again!) that cost up to RM271 for 5 pieces. so now, i have about 10 pieces of maternity clothes. most of them pants and blouses. i can't stand the dresses. and the pants and blouses work well for officewear too. :)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I am glad you are feeling better!

If you buy stuff in the US and have it shipped to Malaysia, is it cheaper than just buying it there?

kiLikiNa said...

actually, buying stuff in the US is cheaper which i would love to purchase because they are so much nicer! especially baby items. but, shipping is expensive unless i have people bringing them over for me. :(

Rachel said...

Bummer. If Yen was heading back to Malaysia over Christmas, I could send stuff with him. I don't think he is going back until next summer though.

kiLikiNa said...

well, my hubby's aunt may be coming back in january. so, i may get her to bring back some stuff for me. thanks for the thought though!